Back to Home Page
To change your veiwing resolution right click anywhere on your desktop.
2. Then choose "settings" from the tabs.
3. Then in the bottom right hand corner you'll see "screen area". Just move the bar until it says 1024 by 768 or 1280 by 1024, whatever you think works for you best.
4. Then hit OK all the way out and it will resize your veiwing area.
5. Your video card will only show which ones are available.
6. Also if your monitor is a 15" or smaller the 1024 may make everything to small. You'll have to judge for yourself if it's comfortable for you.